Surveyor Calculator is an application designed to perform the max speed and productivity in the field of survey.
It allows to calculate areas of a survey but also to create automatically a digital figure of the survey to share or print in a PDF format.
Why this is a very useful app? This app is very useful because to do these things you need only a smartphone. You can:
– Triangle, trapezoid, isoscele triangle, rectangle and rectum triangle supported
– Add figures just writing its sides and tapping a side to link with
– Calculate immediatly area
– Add figure where you want in the X,Y space or in a specified distance from a point
– Add positive or negative figure internally or externally to another
– Pinch to zoom, double tap to fill the space
– Manage sides, quotes, areas
– Export in PDF with table (if you want) that contains partial and total areas
How it works?
Surveyor calc works like a simple calculator.
You have only to write the sides of a figure measured in your survey.
“+” can be changed to “-“ if you want to add “negative” triangles and “C” is a “del button”.
There are only two things to remember:
– You have to write the triangles sides in the counterclockwise sense;
– When adding a new figure, remember to tap a side where you want to link the new figure.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SurveyorCalc
– Calculations PDF export (in-app purchase)
– Join sides tool
Developer B01 software
Uploaded October 19, 2018 15:40