Anatomy is the branch of biology concerned with the study of the structure of organisms and their parts.In some of its facets, anatomy is related to embryology and comparative anatomy, which itself is closely related to evolutionary biology and phylogeny. Human anatomy is one of the basic essential sciences of medicine.
The discipline of anatomy is divided into macroscopic and microscopic anatomy. Macroscopic anatomy, or gross anatomy, is the examination of an animal’s body parts using unaided eyesight. Gross anatomy also includes the branch of superficial anatomy. Microscopic anatomy involves the use of optical instruments in the study of the tissues of various structures, known as histology and also in the study of cells.
The history of anatomy is characterized by a progressive understanding of the functions of the organs and structures of the human body. Methods have also improved dramatically, advancing from the examination of animals by dissection of carcasses and cadavers (corpses) to 20th century medical imaging techniques including X-ray, ultrasound, and magnetic resonance imaging.
Anatomy and physiology, which study (respectively) the structure and function of organisms and their parts, make a natural pair of related disciplines, and they are often studied together.
Learn and Fun with this App.
Some key features of Human Anatomy Quiz:
* There are Nine levels on various topics
* Question will be repeated in the session till you give the right answer.
* Each level have different target score, target is challenge for you.
* There are three chances to miss the right answer to achieve your target score.
* If you could not achieved your target after losing three chances your score will become zero
for that level.
* You can keep on trying till you achieve your target and reach to the next level.
* There are 12 languages to select for online translation. on default language (English) works in
offline mode (with out internet).
* There is background music and sound effects to make your experience good.
Some Questions are as below:
Atmospheric pressure is important in the process of:
Option-1 Blood flow
In adult males, the percentage of water found in the body is:
Which is the most abundant tissue in the human body?
Who should be more careful in the sun:
Option-1 Those with fair hair, red, or blonde hair
Option-2 Those people aho moles or/and freckles
Option-3 People who are dehydrated
Option-4 All of the above
Which part of the neuron receives information?
Option-1 The Node of Ranvier
Option-2 The myelin sheath
Option-3 The axon
Option-4 The dendrite
Which area of the brain is responsible for the awareness of sensation?
Option-1 The cerebellum
Option-2 The sensory area of the cerebrum
Option-3 The primary motor region of the cerebrum
Option-4 The thalamus
Note: If you have your own questions and answers, we can add in this quiz in next version to the benefits of all.