The Constitutions of Clarendon were a set of legislative procedures passed by Henry II of England in 1164. Discover the 16 articles and learn them easily with this app!
Some characteristics of ‘app we recommend are:
– The ability to save favorite
– The ability to save annotations for each article
– Have the records immediately accessible
– Use the text to speech, to dictate what to write in the notes
– Listen to articles read automatically by the device (experimental)
– Search for articles by keyword or article number
– Ability to use judgment GBR or U.S. for the English language
– Option to show what you want, for a more customizable interface
– Graphics quick and easy
The text in the application may contain errors, if any, please report them to the developer.